Hit the trails at Canada Olympic Park’s Mountain Bike Park - the only bike park in Alberta with lift-access trails! Opening Friday June 21! (weather permitting)
WinSport’s Canada Olympic Park Mountain Bike Park, designed by Whistler’s Gravity Logic, offers something for all skill-levels from green trails with pump tracks, to blue jump trails, to expert only black trails.
New Bike Park features for 2013!
- High Speed Quad Chair Lift
- 100 feet more vertical terrain
- Skills Park combining the dirt jumps, pump track and obstacles into one mega area
- Expanded Discover Park (formerly Gromville)
- Brand new fleet of Norco bikes in the Rental Shop
- Plus we're working on bridges, drops, wall rides, and roller coasters while sprucing up the trails including Strawberry Shortcake (yes, its back with some new twists and turns)
Start with the proper equipment – not just your bike but protective armor like pads and full face helmet. A variety of bikes and gear are available in our Rental Shop. At the Impact Lab in the Daylodge (Frank King Visitor's Centre) you can purchase protective equipment, get your helmet fitted properly and take a baseline concussion test for free.