- Ski Jump Tours begin May 25, 2013!
Experience breathtaking panoramic views of the city skyline and the majestic Rocky Mountains from the observation level of the Ski Jump Tower!
Ride a glass elevator to the highest vantage point in Calgary - the observation level of the Ski Jump Tower! You'll step outside onto the deck of the 1988 Winter Olympic's biggest ski jump, soaking in a magical experience. You may even be lucky enough to see summer ski jumpers in action on one of the other jumps or catch people ziplining off the jump deck for their ride to the base of the hill. The observation level also features Olympic ski jumping memorabilia.
Tickets are available for purchase at Guest Services or directly at the Ski Jump Tower
* Subject to chairlift hours of operation
|Ski Jump Tower + Scenic Chairlift*
|Ski Jump Tower + Scenic Chairlift* + Mini Golf
|Scenic Chairlift Only*
- All dates and hours of operation are weather and conditions permitting
- Park will close if conditions are unsafe (ie. lightning, high winds, hail, etc.)
- Park may close or adjust operations to facilitate special events, please consult our Hours of Operation
For large group bookings, please contact Guest Services at (403) 247-5452 or email email@example.com