Who needs ice when you've got wheels? Experience the thrill of the summer Bobsleigh Ride at Canada Olympic Park. Accompanied by a professional driver, you and three friends will soar down the Olympic track, twisting and turning around 14 turns, traveling at speeds up to 100km/h while reaching 4G Forces. This will be 60 seconds you talk about for the rest of your life!
Bobsleigh Rules and Regulations:
- Persons with neck, back, heart or kidney conditions should not take this ride
- Persons that have undergone recent surgery or have high blood pressure should not take this ride
- Individuals that are pregnant cannot take this ride
- Weight Restrictions: 75 -250 lb (37 - 110kgs). The sleds are a tight fit
- Persons under the age of 14 cannot take this ride.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to participate
- View the Summer Bobsleigh Information Package for registered participants
- Online booking allows for a maximum of 4 participants
Prices do not include GST
|Group of 4
(must be booked in the same time slot. Call Guest Services at (403) 247-5452 to receive the discount)
|$60 per person
|Group of 12 or more
||$55 per person
- Dates and Hours of Operation are conditions and weather permitting.
- Advanced bookings are highly recommended, minimum enrolment numbers are in effect