Ski and Snowboard Rental Equipment
1. Advance online booking of rentals for lessons is required. Please book the rental equipment and optional damage protection plan* when booking your lesson.
*Rental Agreement/Equipment Damage Protection Plan: I accept full responsibility for the rental equipment. I agree to pay WinSport for any damage to the equipment and pay WinSport for the full retail value of the equipment if not returned by the end of the rental period or damaged beyond repair. I understand and agree that I am responsible for any costs associated with unpaid rental fees, damage to and/or theft of the Equipment. In any such event, I authorize WinSport to charge my credit card in an amount not to exceed the retail value of the equipment. By accepting the Equipment Damage Protection Plan, WinSport will absorb the cost of repairing or replacing equipment damaged through normal use. This does not cover lost, misplaced, misused or stolen equipment. I must opt for the Equipment Damage Protection Plan prior to receiving the equipment each rental period.
2. Rentals are subject to availability and sold on a first-come-first-served basis online only.
3. Rental equipment will be fully cleaned and disinfected between each use.
4. Rentals will not be available for day ticket use this winter. This may change as we analyze our hill capacities.
Rental packages include:
- Skis, boots, poles, helmet
- Snowboard, boots, helmet.
We do not rent clothing or goggles.
Prior to arriving:
A waiver and a rental check-in form are required for all rental bookings. The online link for each will be sent prior to the day of the lesson. Please ensure to fill out the waiver and the rental check-in form before arriving on site.
Rental Pick Up
Each person in your group must be healthy and wearing a face covering (nose, mouth and chin). If you or a member of your group are ill or required to quarantine, please contact Guest Services to reschedule or cancel your lesson and rental.
Please arrive 60 minutes before your lesson start time. For example, if your lesson booking is at 11:00 a.m., and the rental booking is at 10:00 a.m., please arrive promptly.
Only those who have booked rentals are allowed in the rental shop for pick up and drop off of equipment. If the guest is under 18 years of age, one adult will be allowed with the guest. Please ensure this is the same adult each time where possible.